Saturday, October 13, 2012

I'm a Hipster

So I know I Haven posted in a very long time, and I'm sorry, I've just been real busy. But high school is going really good, all A's so far in all AP classes PLUS band PLUS key club PLUS a small but still respectable social life. One reason I haven't posted is because I dropped both mine and my sisters laptops... sooo I  just got mine back today from the shop, so while that means I can now do all my homework on the computer, it also means I'm back on my Spotify addiction...

While it may be a touchy subject, I wanna sated my opinion on this whole Amanda Todd deal. Quiet honestly, I'm already getting tired of the facebook posts about it. "It was her fault!" "It wasn't her fault!" It's just too much. Now, don't get me wrong, I understand what happened was terrible, but at this point, I feel that the last thing we should be doing is pointing fingers. But is does tell us all something. I don't wanna get into that on here, but I think you all know what it means to you. But addressing the facebook posts, I understand love and memory, but I as if lots of the posts are for the sake of doing it. Stop being mainstream!! I know I said I said I was a hipster, but I'm really not at all. However, I am against doing things to be noticed of because everybody is doing it. Also, lots of people are posting.talking like they were best friends... I live in Texas, and, correct me if I'm wrong, but Amanda lived in Canada. Now please don't jump at me for being inconsiderate or unloving or whatever you wanna call it. I really do care, and her family will be in my prayers.

Keep your head up
Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment