Sunday, November 4, 2012

How Life Is

The Narrative – Fade

I saw this option on Spotify, and I thought it would be a really good thing to put on here, so I did. While this song does satisfy my current Indie Rock kick(comment any song suggestions!), it also has a very good message in it as well. Before you read on, slick on the link and listen to the song, or none of this will make sense. (It's a safe link I promise!) Now I am a Christian, so naturally I relate this song to Christianity. Sorry if that's not your thing, but I still encourage you to read on. If we don't leave now, we will break, we will falter, we will fade. I see this to be very true in our lives. Temptation is everywhere in this world, and it's very hard not to conform to the current standards of the Earth and do what God calls you to do, regardless of your surroundings. But that's just how life is sometimes, and only God can give you the strength to overpower the sin of the world we live in. After all, The Big Guy did create the whole thing, including us, so He pretty much knows what He's doing. We all know were not perfect, and to me and other Christians, that means we sin everyday. If we don't leave our life of sin, as were called to do in John 8:1-11. However, the song does make it seem like you can't get back to where you were, and of course by the grace of God, we can, even though we are insignificant compared to the Lord. While you might not be shunned to hell for eternity, if we don't leave our life of sin, we will live a life constantly trying to pull from God, while he only pulls What I guess I'm trying to say, is that even though God will always give us forgiveness for anything we do, that doesn't give a ticket to go sin freely all day. It's a hard thing to be able to comprehend God's love for us, and how he can be so strong in loving us, even we don't show our love for him sometimes. While this song doesn't mention anything about God of forgiveness or anything of that nature, I'm sure God showed it to me for a reason, and made me want to put it on this stupid little blog. I encourage all of you to accept Christ into your life as your Lord and Savior, for only He in all his Glory can save you from death and bring you into eternal life with Him.

Thanks for reading, God bless
-Mason

1 comment:

  1. This distinctive Toronto web design and web development team to
    deliver solutions that work. The websites they produce follow web
    design best practices and standards like W3C and use the newest web
    technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3. I highly recommend checking them out!


    toronto web design
    toronto website design
    toronto website development anchor texts

    ReplyDelete